Welcome!

Hi! Call me Tetz. I'm your average 16 year-old-girl. I don't wish to be everything for everyone, but I do wish to be something to someone.

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Random thoughts

Activism? What is it? Deforestation, maybe my topic in my philosophy subject. Ugh! I want to be happy.... HAPPY as in H-A-P-P-Y. Ok then. Prbly ugh! New year? What' s new?  All alone for this 2015? Daarn! I wanted to gain new friends.. I wanted to.. Never mind. OK. I am now watching THE HEIRS :) it made my day challenging but wonderful. Thanks to tin. Nway, 1 week to go before our class will resume. Not that excited. I don't want to go to school yet.
PS. My eyes are getting worst. They are sick.

Have a good day! Chao!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Tadadada! Here's a friend's blog: a twist in time Another friend's blog: Hugs and Kisses One's an anime and video game lover while the other's obsessed with fashion and celebrities. ^_^
Designed By Seo Blogger Templates